lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

I am a hard bloggin’ scientist.


I just love it, when I saw this:

This means in particular:
1.
I believe that science is about freedom of speech.
2. I can identify myself with the science I do.
3. I am able to communicate my thoughts and ideas to the public.
4. I use a blog as a research tool. That means in particular, that I
- express my thoughts,
- get in contact with others,
- have a sketch of my process online,
- get feedback and new ideas from others.
5. I trust myself.
6. I surf a lot and I read a lot.
7. I blog once in a day/week/month.
8. I give comments once in a day/week/month on other blogs.
9. I am self-aware and critical.
10. I refer to the people who done the work first.
11. I give love and respect to the people.

So that´s why I am a hard bloggin´scientist

© Página Llena. Design by FCD.