lunes, 23 de agosto de 2021

Stop trying to please a robot

 




I found this reel written by boringfriends on Instagram, and I just want to say thank you.


1. Stop trying to please a robot.

2. Make art for yourself and make whatever you want.

3. Yes, it's art. It's not "content". Whatever it is you're making, it's creative and it came from your brain. You made art. Nice work!

4. Post that art at any time of day. Or instead of posting it, print it out and put it on your wall.

5. Have some friends over and show them all your cool new wall art.

6. Likes are meaningless, view are meaningless. Don't base your definition of success on these pointless metrics.

7. Don't tie your self-worth to an app that manipulates your emotions in exchange for engagement and profit.

8. Call your parents.

9. Make spaghetti, feed your real life friends.

10. Love yourself!


I forgot that I do collages, read and exist because I love it. Not to please an algorithm.

 


© Página Llena. Design by FCD.